AHQ 0.00% 1.3¢ allegiance coal limited

Yep definitely a worry but somewhat outta our hands here at...

1. 351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Yep definitely a worry but somewhat outta our hands here at HC,

Being a realist i would say we'll be very lucky to see any of our coin back does piss me off they spun out a positive Ann just before Admin and yes got suckered as didn't really do enough homework bit more of an impulsive spec purchase that's my bad.

I have noted that one of the Admin guys from McGrath Nicol Shaun Fraser was familiar with coal miners indeed both seem pretty well credentialed and have listed exposure to resources in their CV's.

I say the pro's are China opening up and demand for coal still exists indeed may get stronger so there is a market.

They do have assets they can sell off or sell part of to a prospective buyer (heavily leveraged probably) if they can entice one.

The con's will be are the Admin guy's and management willing to do the hard yards to turn it around or will they take the easy route and fold sell it all off claim the losses and repeat.

Let's put out a challenge to them to see if they can turn this around for a positive result that'd be a feather in their cap all too easy to sell the farm and move away if I was to be emailing anyone it'd be these guys as i don't see ASIC doing diddly squat.

Cheers & GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.