SLX 0.00% $4.55 silex systems limited

fyi, page-19

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I think we might need to settle down here. We need to remember that by nature R&D companies take a long time to come into full production. We also need to remember that the SP is being manipulated. Some days up to a third of the stock is being short sold. Companies outside the ASX 200 with low turnover are easy pickings for manipulators.

Moosey, I can understand your frustration with them not getting back to you, however it is good to remember that you probably know more about Silex's overall operations than most of the people working within Silex other than top management. For a Sales/admin person to answer your question, they may not be able to find out. They may not have made up their minds on whether to retro fit the new tech, or make every one buy their brand. It would be nice of them to at least tell you that they don't know. Hopefully they are just too busy with loads of work selling panels.

We also need to remember that we haven't had any bad news yet. Just keep our eye on the sales and hope that the orders for new solar panels are still forward sold several months in advance and hopefully demand keeps up and they are able to expand the plant and double sales again. Then Silex has it's first successful business and profit.

The rest we need to be patient. It took longer than hoped for them to get their solar panels certified and there were set backs, the same will probably happen with other techs that they bring online.

Watching the SP go down stinks, but hopefully the revenge will be as sweet as ever !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.55
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.077B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.55 $4.58 $4.51 $2.640M 580.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2509 $4.54

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.57 3655 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.