CMB 1.43% 35.5¢ cambium bio limited

FYI, page-2

1. 2,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Yes, I sugges everyone taker a look at the analysts reports. Thre is a new december 2015 one from Edison, maintaining its 51c a share target

From that report, and of major interest.....
    Japan licence deal for Progenza a potential catalyst
    "Regeneus is in advanced discussions to secure a manufacturing and development partner for Progenza in Japan. A number of large Japanese companies are seeking access to technology that will allow them entry into the regenerative medicine field to take advantage of the favourable regulatory environment, which includes a fast-track approval pathway. Regeneus has encountered genuine interest from a number of potential partners, and anticipates finalising these discussions before the end of Q116.
    Upfront fees and milestone payments from the potential deal could offer a source of non-dilutive funding for its ongoing work on new product development. In addition, we would expect a partner to either fully or partly cover the costs of the planned Phase II trial of Progenza in patients with osteoarthritis of the knee.
    Regeneus has treated the first cohort of 10 patients in its Phase I trial of Progenza, with the second of the two dose cohorts expected to begin enrolling subjects in Q116. Trial participants receive ultrasound-guided injections of either Progenza or placebo directly into their arthritic knee joint. In each cohort eight patients will be treated with Progenza and two will receive a placebo injection".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.005(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 35.5¢ 35.0¢ $233 662

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 128 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 1910 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CMB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.