TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

fyi

1. 315 Posts.
    just something i found , fyi only,

For your information I am the sole director of Redstone Metals Pty Ltd and have built it from a very small capital base as a private company into a substantial private resource player. Bellmin own 50% of the shares in Redstone Metals.

I was the originator of RRR's move into uranium -and through Andrew Bells contacts at TNG we purchased the NT areas- Andrew Bell was the originator of the Malawi projects.

This post is to set the record straight if noone else will -as per the public record. It might also be appropriate for members of HC to recognise that I in many instances have been solely responsible for the introduction of most of the successful projects in RGM- RRR and RSL as well as JMS and other listed companies.I negotiated the alliance with Pallinghurst and our move on JMS. The Central Yilgarn Iron Ore strategy is my exclusive strategy - which will hopefully unfold as planned if stock market sentiment and iron ore prices remains bouyant. My initiative secured the huge Mambare nickel project in RGM- the Mt Alfred iron ore project in RRR and Mt Ida iron ore and NT uranium vended in JMS - not to mention our manganese in RRR etc And I can go on - Andrew Bell and I work closely together and are I believe building a genuine resources house from very small beginnings. Andrew Bell works tirelessly within our companies and I at 70 years of age still work on average about 12 hrs and more a day -- Ian Scott was hired to run RSL and is doing a fine job.

I will not be posting on here further -nor replying to posts - for obvious reasons -but I reserve the right to post if the situation warrants. TT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $107.0K 1.458M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86244 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 58867 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.