NWH 7.90% $3.03 nrw holdings limited

Your comment prompted me to wonder what are we likely to learn...

1. 4,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1229
    Your comment prompted me to wonder what are we likely to learn from the H1FY19 Announcements circa 20 February 2019. When I constructed a view for all of FY19, it would have been much more useful to guesstimate SP reaction between now and 30 February 2019 if I had separated it into a view of the two half year . This is because H1FY19 Announcements include a forecast for H2FY19, and for FY20. These are critical for FA based valuations.

Next time I spend a day at home because of the weather, or whatever, I'll consider constructing a view on the two half years of FY19. To that end, I would appreciate it if Pbawley, or others of his ilk who build bottom-up revenue estimates, to put forward the revenue picture for H1FY19 and H2FY19. Any opinin on NPAT margin would help develop an NPAT

I would be inclined to expect a $550M - $600M range, and NPAT of 5.5% for each half year to reach my forecast of $1,150M for FY19. Bottom-up information may suggest that H1 would be skewed to the lower end of that range, and H2 skewed to the top of the range.

If we can put forward a cogently argued support for a better set of NWH Revenue and NPAT metrics, we could venture a new target SP by 30 February 2019.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.