GDA 0.00% 28.0¢ good drinks australia ltd

Jen you would notice the confusion about the new deferred status...

1. 596 Posts.
    Jen you would notice the confusion about the new deferred status codes. This confusion manifests itself in the low volumes being traded on those codes. Now as to what the difference will be when the codes migrate back to GDA, GDAOC etc well that is largely academic isn't it? My assessment is that few are trading GDADA; GDADD etc as they simply don't know how or couldn't be bothered doing so. What amazes me is the traders who are selling down the stock prior to the market determining an acceptable level. Then there is the benefit of bonus shares and options that provide a considerable ROI or buffer against potential price reduction (dependant on how you look on it). Then take into consideration the way in which the last rather positive news was seemingly ignored (only goes to reinforce my opinion that traders don't know how to deal with deferred stock). I maintain that Wednesday will be an interesting day for this company. Throw in any further news and it certainly becomes interesting with a capital "I".
    Oh yea forgot to add that apart from short term volatility it really comes down to the fundamentals doesn't it? After all that hasn't changed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 28.0¢ $17.42K 62.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50000 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 28300 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.