BML 6.98% 9.2¢ boab metals limited

G1A vs PMY, page-98

1. 1 Posts.
    @sinic – your comparison been G1A and PMY is flawed on multiple levels. Firstof all, there should be no comparison; G1A is a world class Project which hasdelivered over and above expectation ever since it’s listing – which is evident inthe share price and the markets reaction. Abra will be the world’s 5 th largestprimary lead mine when in full production, remind where Sorby Hills will be?

Not to mention they are FULLY funded for development by Toho, a deal whichsignificantly undervalued G1A at their current market rate. I saw a lot ofspeculation in this thread about a “probable financing arrangement with their JVpartner” – but have any agreements been signed, I doubt it. The mining game isfar too speculative and risky to be throwing around ‘probable’ scenarios asthough it was solid truth. And yes, even though G1A now only have a 60%interest stake in the deposit, do you think PMY will only have to give away 15%of their 75% stake in Sorby Hills?... there will be lucky if they even maintain amajority interest post development funding.

I also notice how you have conveniently left out any information relating to theLOM grades of the lead, no doubt this is because G1A’ grades (7.7%) are morethan double those of PMY’S (3.5%). At the end of the day @sinic, G1A is valued ata comparative premium to PMY because it is a all round better project – you justneed to compare the NPV’s, the life of mine, the resource (17Mt vs 8.64MT), theinfrastructure, even the board and management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.006(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $21.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.6¢ 9.0¢ $29.77K 317.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 66385 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 81299 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.