DJIA 0.31% 26,683 dow jones industrials

My issue is why the hell have it in USA - they should all...

1. 2,463 Posts.
    My issue is why the hell have it in USA - they should all boycott US and hold it in England or france or somewhere else just to send the message that US is not doing enough.

As I see it the US caused this problem and yet they are doing the least of all to try to fix it.

Just look back a few weeks ago - Oz cut rates by 1% - did the US follow straight away - no they waited - too scared to do anything that might leave them at a disadvantage - they waited for everyone else to come out with how much they were going to cut and then met them at the minimum level. Oz cut 1% and our market picked up - took the yanks 2 days to come out with I think a half % cut but by then it was an anticlimax

700 bil tarp thingo that took so long to get thru and now finally weeks later after spending most of iton god knows what they now say - oh we are not doing that now.

For mine the best thing the G20 could do is say speed up the US president hand over - we cant hang round while these incompetens and lame ducks fiddle and fumble around for the next 8 weeks boot GW out and get the new blokes crew in ASAP

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.