WBT 1.34% $2.94 weebit nano ltd

The thing about speculative investing is it is mostly ......

1. 762 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    The thing about speculative investing is it is mostly ... speculation. I jumped out of another ASX spec during an inevitable waiting period; nothing too terrible happened but I lost a little getting back in in time to catch the 700% growth in value since. The bigger mistake was letting the SP action leading up to that cause me to doubt my initial assessment of the fundamentals, and not re-entering with as big a holding.

Of course, that story about some other stock proves nothing about WBT. But the Hot Copper talk in those forums was even more bleak than over here at WBT as investors lost faith after multiple CRs in pretty quick succession. At the end of the day, that BoD are pretty well vindicated I would say, but there were plenty of opinions before the SP took off on how they were doing it all wrong.

I don't say any of this to shut down any critical posts, because I'm a big believer that contrary opinion is one of the best safeguards against bad decisions. But I think decision-making needs to lean heavily on evidence, light on emotion. Unfortunately, SP on spec stocks is very top heavy on emotion, so not a reliable source of evidence for deciding about an investment, in my opinion. Different thing if you're a trader, but I'm all about holding long.

I'm also fully aware this could all become worthless. Even with the best product and a fantastic BoD a technology play can just crash and burn, for many reasons. So please don't anyone have all their eggs in this basket. This could be one of the baskets that falls off the back of the truck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.94
Change
-0.040(1.34%)
Mkt cap ! $554.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.96 $2.98 $2.94 $1.129M 382.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9998 $2.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.97 5678 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.96
  Change
-0.040 ( 0.96 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.95 $2.98 $2.94 49176
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.