WBT 1.54% $2.97 weebit nano ltd

Actually this was a very interesting interview and even though...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Actually this was a very interesting interview and even though Coby did a great job he did stumble over over a throw away question about "Why is the WB ReRAM technology similar to the function of synapsing in the natural brain."
    An overall impression I got from this interview was that even though the media interviewers seemed to have a reasonable technical knowledge they didn't really have any understanding of the RERAM technology and yes I understand that their job is to tease out information from the interview and explain in a simple way to the watchers but it was more than that. It reinforced my growing view that even though I truly believe that WBT has an amazing story there are an awful lot of people (technical people) who actually have little understanding of the potential of the technology and that it is just the flash memory aspect. Very few at all understand the possible direction of neuromorphic processing with embedded memory. The synapses in the brain do not just have off/on switches. They appear to have thresholds of action, if you like whole series of 'if,buts and thens' built into your memories switched on by differing potentials rather than code.
    Which all begs the question of "Is the BOD selling the story well enough to get this product in the market'. Sure it works but do the technical punters know enough about it to want to buy it. Take that argument down to the vast unwashed investment public of which I am a member and is it any wonder that this story is not getting through just yet. I have been holding this stock now since Dec 16 and it is very hard to hold my nerve throughout all the trading BS which has plagued it of recent times. Again the traders possibly, have little understanding of the potential, and why should they? So long as they can pick 10-20% in short term trades they're happy. Excuse the venting off this morning but after yesterday's debacle feeling a little fragile. Stay strong and stay in there!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.97
Change
0.045(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $561.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.95 $3.02 $2.93 $1.213M 409.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 12080 $2.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.97 19759 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.03pm 24/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.97
  Change
0.045 ( 1.53 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.98 $3.02 $2.93 58197
Last updated 14.10pm 24/04/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.