G6M 18.5% 3.2¢ group 6 metals limited

G6M - Charts, Chat & News, page-163

1. 1,852 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 353
    I think the difference is that srood, me and i would bet most others here could not care one little bit about EQR, it is ok to have 2 stocks, why don't you just buy some of these instead of constantly comparing EQR to G6M when we do not care? If any of us were interested we would also do the same and buy EQR, I know i am not and could not care one little bit about EQR. So why do you need to come into our thread and just obsess over things nobody here is interested in?

You have started an entire thread over there comparing and are now trying to do similar here, you seem utterly obsessive with this incessant comparing this that and the other. We have substantially better grades of Tungsten FACT, you can't change that fact regardless of all your attempts to go to miniscule levels to try and make EQR sound better! This core fact is the biggest elephant over in the EQR room and you can't seem deal with it.

If i had the time or energy i would reply in more detail, but it won't matter what i say as you are to far gone in your obsessive ways to see anything different, so i will leave it at that for now.

Good luck with EQR i hope they do well for you, i do not have any bad feeling to them whatsoever i can assure you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G6M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.005(18.5%)
Mkt cap ! $32.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.2¢ 2.8¢ $6.051K 193.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 93000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
G6M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.