ECT 14.3% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

gaec...agl...ect/esi...mou's...coldry...

1. 13,537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 336
    Thinking about this a bit more, it would seem completely plausible if AGL were not interested in the existing MOU ECT/ESI has with GAEC, it would have been terminated by now, surely.

AGL becoming the new owners of Loy Yang, the MOU defaults to them directly.

Monash would know that ECT/ESI is nowhere without AGL, does anybody in there right mind think Monash would be stumping up millions of CASH if there was the slightest chance it could fall over.

It just would not happen period.

Now the only people that would know it's concrete would be those involved.

I think it's a WIN/WIN for both parties, we'll never know if AGL purchased Loy Yang from GAEC because of our monopoly solution COLDRY, unless they come out and say as much.

A lot of small caps could only dream of having the Government as a backer via our CSI Monash, AGL as a partner, some of the biggest Coal & Power companies in the world ( with all there Brown Coal ) watching our modules at Loy Yang produce at scale Black Coal equivalent with a by product of clean water.

Nice place to find yourself as a holder, for me anyway, with it all about to play out within the next 9 days.

Then there's MATMOR, then we keep getting hints in Ann's of further technologies down the track.

Most people will say, and I agree, if it looks too good to be true, then you know what,

Well, there are very few rare exceptions to the rule, there always is, and I just think this is one of those occasions.

Looking forward to the day ECT/ESI becomes the market darling, very close now TEAM ECT!

IMO/DYOR

I have!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $2.812K 937.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 14185083 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11449510 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.