ECT 50.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

gaec...agl...ect/esi...mou's...coldry..., page-21

1. 4,289 Posts.
    Mods please take the time to read this if you receive countless TOU's. It's just a few questions from an on again off again holder. In no way intended as a stir.

Good post Amazed.

I get that IMFAMA is a newly formed Co which is a joint venture between Monash Capital and IMFA(indigenous monetary fund australia). I can understand not being able to find anything on google about IMFAMA at all because they are a brand new entity.

What I can't get my head around is that this new Co is going to fund ECT to tune of somewhere between $70mill to $100mill to fund DFT's and Coldry/Matmor pilot plants etc..
    But when I google either Monash Capital or IMFA I find nothing or almost nothing. Certainly nothing that shows they are in anyway capable of coming up with these sort of dollars. Both Co's are almost completely untraceable on the world's biggest search engine.

What am I missing, seriously? I just can not work it out.

That link someone posted earlier to iba.gov.au is quite a good one but even that site which is the australian goverments main indigenous business website has no links or searches that come up with IMFA let alone IMFAMA.

I own and run my own business that turns over a couple of $mill per year and have some idea how business's run but this IMFAMA thing has me beat. I'm coming up with blanks.

Perhaps you guys are right and it's all part of a soon to be revealed master plan but if so it is extremely well hidden at present certainly has the market fooled.

I seriously wish all holders the best of luck and hope to get a chance to jump back in if all is revealed as suggested by the mainstays of the ESI supporters, but I also urge caution to those not "in the know" and say remember the old "if it sounds too good to be true" analogy just in case. And please do some google searching of your own and DYOR.

The above is IMO and I am genuinely interested in serious answers as an investor not just the "wait a couple of weeks and all will be revealed".

Cheers
    B Rubes

sentiment - caution

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $620 218.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 28292481 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 11891216 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.