ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

gaec...agl...ect/esi...mou's...coldry..., page-3

1. 190 Posts.
    Hi SP3-you hit the nail on the head. It has been clearly stated in the ESI ASX ann that ECT intend to build a 2M tonne p/a Coldry plant at Loy Yang...cant get much clearer than that.

I think it all comes down to the next series of ann. The points running around in my mind are the following:

-with the carbon tax coming in July 1, why would AGL buy up 100% of Loy Yang only to be slogged with a carbon tax?

-Exergen have stated 3-5yrs before realizing their tech commercially. If AGL are going to exclusively use Exergen tech to reduce CO2 then both Exergen and AGL will miss the boat on Gov subsidies and grants

-solid ann from ECT regarding DFT progress/patents/monies to actually build a plant

-Gov subsidies with huge dollars involved

Right now its all about timing of carbon tax vs government subsidies for CO2 emitters and government grants for new tech's that reduce CO2.
    How can Loy Yang can survive commercially with the carbon tax looming??? ECT's timeframe to build a Coldry plant will allow AGL to qualify for huge Gov subsidies-and of course this is just IMHO.

Info posted by PASBOZ re: Gov grants spells it out for me.

I'm not here to argue merits of Tech superiority or who's on what board...its all about timing right now with July 1 around the corner.

As I have stated previously, the bigger picture is that the pie will be big enough for a number of companies to prosper over the next few years.

As always DYOR.

Best of luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $3 1.659K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 30794536 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 15440973 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.36pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.