NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

GaGaratau Mine Development

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    I have received access to the Nkwe Draft Environmental Management Plan ( 45 pages) together with the various Appendices ( some as large as 156 pages)which have recently been updated and submitted to the DMR.

These documents form part of the mandatory requirements in order for the DMR to issue the Mining Licence to Genorah/NKP.

I am seeking authorisation to share the contents of these documents with NKP shareholders in order that they can form an opinion as to whether moves are underway to construct the Garatau Mine. As you are aware two down rampers in particular question whether this will occur and whether NKP will remain viable.

The company would not proceed to incur the expenditure to update these documents and resubmit unless it intended to proceed. This time it has Zijin's backing, participation and funding.

Note that Community feedback is still required to complete the application. End date is August 24th. NKP consultants are in the field collecting the final Community feedback.

I am waiting for the person engaged in this Community field work to grant me approval to circulate.

As usual I rely on research material to substantiate many of my comments. My posts consist of opinions and facts. Suggest doubters do their own research before down ramping.

I remain confident of NKP's future irrespective of the current low sp and its inability to communicate to shareholders in an effective manner.
    Last edited by Macleod22: 11/08/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.