NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

My contact is out in the field visiting Community leaders I am...

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    My contact is out in the field visiting Community leaders I am told and obviously does not have an internet connection to respond to my email.

I believe that he will not mind if I was to publish the following extract while we await the next announcement from NKP.

"Nkwe Platinum (SA) (Pty) Ltd (Nkwe) proposes to construct and operate an underground platinum mine.The proposed mine is to be located on the farms De Kom 252KT (De Kom), the Remaining Extent of Garatouw 282KT, Portion 1 of Garatouw 282KT (Garatouw), Hoepakrantz 291KT (Hoepakrantz) andMaandagshoek 254 KT in the Limpopo Province. The proposed project includes the construction andoperation of all the facilities related to the underground abstraction and beneficiation of Platinum Group
    Metals (PGMs) and associated copper, nickel, cobalt, sulphur (for the production of sulphuric acid) and chrome."

"Alternative sites for certain infrastructure requirements were considered
    for placement on the Farm Maandagshoek 254 KT."

I have raised a query re Farm 254 as it belongs to Anglo Platinum. The EMP shows the mine plant trespassing into Farm 254.

Has Anglo given permission to access this farm and build the tailings dam?
    or
    Does Sth African regulations allow this to occur?

As shareholders we know so little of discussions that are taking place in Sth Africa between interested parties. Hopefully one day all will be revealed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.