AOE 0.00% $4.68 arrow energy limited

gail to spen aud146m on aoe assets

1. 179 Posts.
    Folks, I'm an AOE holder, but haven't posted for a long time on it...but...I have just found out about the below posted on GAIL's website - note the commentary in the boxed in section of the article. I have not seen any commentary on the boards about it yet, and the two brokers I talked to about it with hadn't heard about it as of this morning either. Note that 1 crore = 10m and that 1 AUD = 34.13 Rs. This means that GAIL will invest "about" AUD 146m for a 50% stake in four of Arrow's fields... I take those to be Surat , Styx, Boyne River, and Clarence Morton Basins. Now we've all been aware that a "seven figure sum" was coming AOE's way, and we also know that farm-ins can be structured different ways, but this is very interesting news to me. Keen to hear commentary.

http://www.gailonline.com/news/gail1.htm?newsnum=35

In other news: Wilson HTM will be releasing an updated valuation report within the next two weeks. As of their last report they had a valuation of 82c and a 96c SP target...so that's all pretty out of date thanks to Santos!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.