LBY 0.00% 3.3¢ laybuy group holdings limited

Gain Attention, page-152

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    In retrospect many were right to say it was overvalued and not worth it. Indeed. I think because it had an overvalued ipo it has hurt so many early investors in particular, its been devastating, remember those options they offered management are worthless to. I think many invested based on the future potential really. Interestingly personally I think the biggest thing to happen to the company are those recent hires to really accelerate growth COO,CMO and Uk and europe head.
    Have you look at who they are hiring. https://apply.workable.com/laybuy/ , finally they should hopefully win some businesses although arguably a bit late.

So looking at the past, their is lots of issues and it sure has been a terrible return for many especially those who bet big. But now in speculation territory, as it is now kind of a speculative stock, lets not kid our selves we know who the leaders are in BNPL and know this was a 'potential' maybe. LBY is at 100M market cap now, question is, can they get to 500M which is 5x the price now (2.50) or even close to sezzle at 800m which is 800% in 18 months to 2 years time. Its now 189 days until black friday. In the next 1 to 2 years if they keep this business alive, can they double the revenue this year so by end of 2022 they would be at 100M revenue potentially?, maybe another CR potentially to.?

On the other side like transcender mentions their are other plays (feel free to suggest them). for ZIP/APT we know for certain the revenue for these businesses will be booming. Does LBY have value than the other BNPL? thats where DYOR comes in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.