XJO 0.32% 7,988.1 s&p/asx 200

Gain Control !! - Friday, page-12

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    PB ,everyone appreciates your input here for sure . The only reason that I personally wouldn't answer to your musings is that I don't have the expertise to answer ,but I think overall I have been supportive and bullish in the guesswork that I like to call analysis . Personally I don't care if no one replies ,I'm only doing it to exercise my intellect and to clarify my own thoughts for myself . It's not that easy to get replies because the silent majority would come here for answers.

Enjoy your break ,the world doesn't start and end with the markets , there are more important things in life .

Those employment numbers out of the US were a bit of a bolt from the blue ,inflation ??? ,Yes,maybe.

Glenn has talked down the Aussie but once everyone's forgotten about that it might start to go up again and the mining stocks may dollow

Cha ,I'm invested in TRY and RSG , but I'm not selling yet . PIR and NST ,why would anyone sell those ? They're headed higher whatever happens to the GP . TGS I traded once ,there's something about it I don't really like ,but the overhang from the issue has worked its way off and they look like heading back to the 40 area

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.