XJO 0.86% 7,829.7 s&p/asx 200

PB said: "My frustration with the XJO is that there is very...

1. 9,421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5133
    PB said:

"My frustration with the XJO is that there is very little looking forward – too much this is what has happened rather than trying to interpret from what HAS happened into what MAY happen."

Personally I don't think this is true.

There are just too many instances to quote.

But here are just a few examples: Look at Nine Lives - Look at SF - with their numerology. Pisces invariably is forward looking. Jako with his VSA is continually looking at what will happen.

Take a look at my quote today - the sort of thing I do day after day.

"This is setting up for a pull-back. Negative divergence setting up on the MACD. Very high readings on RSI <78, and CCI <180. Negative divergence setting up on Money Flow. I can't see much more upside with Indicator structure like that. But – this is a bull market – so any pull-back is likely to be limited."

In relation to your "deflation/inflation" question - maybe nobody came back with a reply. But I would point out that I often discuss this question. In the past, I have had several encounters with SCK over this question. Very recently I had a post which highlighted how the Velocity of Money has been dropping and dropping and dropping. That's an important part of the deflation/inflation equation - a part which many people don't understand and consequently ignore.

I could go on and on.

I would point out, once again, that your posts are read and appreciated. Just look at the TUs you get. You are clearly a highly valued member of this community. You may not be getting the sort of responses you desire. My observations are that you get plenty of (deserved) attention.

Finally - the following quote from you is blatantly false:

"The reason I like Cha’s analysis so much is because he is the only technical person who is looking out there into the future."

Redbacka

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.