NST 2.54% $13.80 northern star resources ltd

Champ if you were told the current production that is inside...

1. 2,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Champ if you were told the current production that is inside information. If that is the case, then you have just tipped and restricted the trading of everyone who has read it on hot copper.

I don't like insider trading. Its not a moral thing for me. Its just it ruins markets when investors have different information. Used to drive me mad when I traded credit. The banks always had additional info. More importantly. If management selectively disclose info, it shows very poor judgement and it has to make you question management motivations. If your really do outperform expectations, why do you need to tip shareholders? What are the real expectations if your tipping random shareholders anyway? The worst performers on the ASX have always been these types. One poster child I recall you supporting a few years ago Champ. No lessons learned there.

As for exceeding targets in the past. The most important targets are cash flow ones, and, as I've discussed previously, NST has repeatedly downgraded those and missed the new targets. They no longer provide cash flow targets or even quarterly cash flow statements. They just point to "strong cash flows". What does that mean Champ? Did they give you more detailed cash flow forecasts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.80
Change
-0.360(2.54%)
Mkt cap ! $15.85B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.98 $14.01 $13.71 $57.80M 4.184M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $13.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.80 1353 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.