QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

"And why can't this information be released as it should in a...

1. 2,892 Posts.
    "And why can't this information be released as it should in a market update as opposed to in a phone call"

strauss, they are not under any obligation to release this as an ASX market update as it not a change in what they have already told the market apart from the fact that when last they did update the market they indicated the spud date they were aiming for was prior to year end.

The purpose of me asking that specific question was to CONFIRM that this was still their objective. The company specifically raised capital under T1 and T2 placement, as well as a fully underwriten Entitlement issue in order to commence drilling of at least 3 wells. Then they announced the partnership with Moyes & Co and their intention to expand their operations into existing tenements that may already be producing. All I wanted to do was ensure that we benefit ASAP from all the hard work Thamrin has already done in establishing the most prospective area for our rig, which I am SURE will give us a rerating in SP that many will be surprised by.

I am sure that the selling this week in the .5's is because some holders are getting worried that this is no longer the game plan or that something terminal has occured....which it has not.

Kiril.

I hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.