QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

gaining coverage, page-34

1. 1,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    One of the things i find most exciting about QPN is that they seem to have a strategy to grow, without excessive shareholder dilution. All too often we see these sorts of stocks with the hand out constantly. The possibility of a funding agreement in conjunction with an income stream from a producing well, seems like a much better solution then issueing more shares.

The fact that management have decided to go this route also shows that they are concerned with the shareprice, and will be even more so now they have more skin in the game.

I also like the idea of purchasing producing assets, as this will allow them to understand and learn what is required to be a producer making it easier to make the trasition from explorer to producer should there own tenements be successful.

Im not too concerned with the delays, as we know they will drill eventually, and if the share prices slides as frustrated people jump ship, this will just create an oppertunity to load up some more. I just wish etrade would let me buy options, but alas i have to wait untill i have filed out the paper work. such a nuscience :P

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.