STA 0.00% 9.5¢ strandline resources limited

Gaining Interest

1. 28 Posts.
    Seals- Appreciate your input into this stock I admittedly do not post often but I sure keep an eye on this and other stocks.
    Things slowly but surely are falling the right way I would appreciate input in relation to this most recent report
    I see the report as being highly positive as yourself At one stage in talking to David Harley whence he was negotiating with Posco I questioned him as to how much the Coburn Resort would cost to become operational and my memory
    says it was 200 million. This has now been reduced substantially The Australian dollar has enhanced mining production and we should see a marginal increase in the Zircon value.this year.
    David also mentioned that to get the project of the ground would take around 18 months.
    My question is this Should we find a partner and lets say Strandline takes a reduced stake in the project say 30%
    Based on the project costing now say around 175 Million Strandline has to raise around 53 Million given the current climatic financial conditions what options do you see available
    My understanding being that if Coburn could generate cash flow then all the other projects that avail Strandline this stock then becomes of major interest. I am fully aware that funding will be required in 8-9 months however a positive result in relation to the negotiation of a partner and funding would be a major major turning point

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.