WOR 0.81% $14.61 worley limited

gaining momentum, page-58

1. 8,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Hmmm, hard to decide today, not surprised it fell down to the lower trend line earlier. I thought about selling after the open but decided against it. As you said yesterday easy in hindsight!

OIL down 7% was the main culprit imo, cringed when I saw that this morning! lol

A green candle on close would be nice and I would definitely be inclined to hold if it holds 1663.
    I think a few will be in the same boat and it will be a bit of a flurry at the close.

Would be nice if it can get above 1558ish soon and stay there until the last hour.

I don't take that much notice of indicators to be honest, they really don't tell you much more than the intraday chart imo.

This mark to market meeting held in the US tonight should be interesting, I think the big DOW rally the other night was on the back of it and if there are any nasty surprises it will tank for sure. If not then it will most probably end green imo.

If I sell I will buy back very soon as I think next stop for WOR is 1758.. 1800.. 1826

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.