TFC 7.42% $1.31 tfs corporation limited

Gaining traction looks good, page-45

1. 1,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    I think I have been reading these posts for 12+ months now and I'm not one for Facebook, twitter or hotcopper jibber jabber. But with severe sciatica, lying on the couch all day for 2 weeks straight (plus another 2-4 weeks) I can take it no more. Most of what you people talk about is
    1. Of little value
    2. Short termist
    3. being a cheer squad

However, the people who do know what they are talking about. Thanks. Contemplation and patience isn't highly thought of in investing, but it saves you a fortune. Or from another perpective generates the better returns. In February I missed out by one day picking the bottom, but any thing under NTA of $1.20 was a reasonable proposition (or that's what people were saying, so thanks)

Re: ROI - Heck I went through the wonderful process of also investing in the MIS 2016. And yes i did read the whole prospectus, so I can tell you, TFS were saying to people, via their sales reps emails the estimated IRR was 14-15% based on the current heartwood price of $2,800. I estimated at half that price the IRR was still 8% (from memory). So if I'm making theroretically, over the life of the investment, 14% compound per annum, what does TFS expect to make when they slowly internalise the conga line of annual plantations? 20%? 25%?, more?. Personally, at the moment you can get 12% pa investing in pine radiata in NZ + carbon credits, so 14-15% might not be out of bounds of possibilties. But being a sceptical person, I think 8-10% is more likely

Warning, warning. In the prospectus it does say any carbon credits are the property of TFS. God damn carbon bandits. My ancestor got sent out here for life, for a hanky, and they nick our future carbon rights and I pay them for the service? There's no the justice. LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TFC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.