CNJ 0.00% 0.1¢ conico ltd

GAL Discovery Hole NRC266 versus CNJ/GSR Discovery Hole MTJV001, page-46

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715

Thanks also for your excellent work and very quick replies (you have fans here in Europe!).

1. I also agree that another major Ni discovery in the SW area is unlikely. Although there is quite clearly very high-grade nickel there, the area is probably too small on its own (but a nice future deposit to have as part of a much larger overall project right next door?).

2. I totally agree, that what CNJ/GSR are currently drilling has all the hallmarks of a major PGE/Nickel discovery, and that the existing Co-Ni-Mn oxide deposit is probably just a surface expression (but very nice to have!) of the far greater riches that lie below it at depth i.e. the existing Co-Ni-Mn oxide deposit is just the tip of the iceberg. In this regard, a strip mining concept would IMHO be a very economically viable concept, and get the Co-Ni-Mn oxide deposit project up and running very quickly (bearing in mind that the MTJV Co-Ni-Mn oxide deposit is already a demonstrated "probable" JORC resource, and CNJ/GSR have already competed a PFS for it)

3. I think that we have both agreed, that the existing "MTJV Co-Ni-Mn oxide deposit" as well as the potential "MTJV PGE/Nickel discovery" encompass a very large area!

3. Thanks for the additional info on the maps that you posted. Highly interesting!

Wishing you a pleasant evening!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.805M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $38 38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 12330373 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 13773894 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.