CNJ 0.00% 0.1¢ conico ltd

Thanks also for your excellent work and very quick replies (you...

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715

Thanks also for your excellent work and very quick replies (you have fans here in Europe!).

1. I also agree that another major Ni discovery in the SW area is unlikely. Although there is quite clearly very high-grade nickel there, the area is probably too small on its own (but a nice future deposit to have as part of a much larger overall project right next door?).

2. I totally agree, that what CNJ/GSR are currently drilling has all the hallmarks of a major PGE/Nickel discovery, and that the existing Co-Ni-Mn oxide deposit is probably just a surface expression (but very nice to have!) of the far greater riches that lie below it at depth i.e. the existing Co-Ni-Mn oxide deposit is just the tip of the iceberg. In this regard, a strip mining concept would IMHO be a very economically viable concept, and get the Co-Ni-Mn oxide deposit project up and running very quickly (bearing in mind that the MTJV Co-Ni-Mn oxide deposit is already a demonstrated "probable" JORC resource, and CNJ/GSR have already competed a PFS for it)

3. I think that we have both agreed, that the existing "MTJV Co-Ni-Mn oxide deposit" as well as the potential "MTJV PGE/Nickel discovery" encompass a very large area!

3. Thanks for the additional info on the maps that you posted. Highly interesting!

Wishing you a pleasant evening!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.201M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 11615277 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 27767381 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.