CNJ 0.00% 0.1¢ conico ltd

A quote from poster ainsleym on the GAL forum referring to the...

1. 2,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 904
    A quote from poster ainsleym on the GAL forum referring to the need for further drills to determine the extent of the discovery;
    'The GAL strike length may well extend for kilometres, we dont know yet. Also, the Julimar discovery is still only in a part of that 26kms and its not established yet by drilling whether the mineralization extends across that full 26kms. So I dont see the point of your comparison. In any case, unlike Julimar, we seem to have a Platreef type of deposit as Brad mentions in the announcement, and this ( Platreef) extends over a very large area due to the nature of the geology for this type of deposit. So I do think we will have size '

The take out for me is 'the GAL strike length may well extend for kilometres[in which direction?] and the poster's conclusion 'the Platreef extends over a very large area.......So I do think we will have size'. Now, I'm not aufait with the geology of the Mt Thirsty area so perhaps Lowkeyinvestor and GW are, and can give an estimate of chances?

db

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.805M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $35 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 72014071 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 31125239 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.46am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.