GLN 3.85% 12.5¢ galan lithium limited

Galan Lithium - Cash and Funding -Fully Funded!, page-35

1. 2,572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1674
    If GLN is to be done, it wont be because of the long-term demand for EV inputs. It will be because it is a late mover on an overcrowded salar - do GLNers honestly think that a company like POSCO, which I read yesterday is possibly negotiating with GXY for the southern portion of Sal de Vida, would look twice at GLN. POSCO and GXY currently have decades of easily extractible, relatively high grade, low cost brine - defined to DFS status. Why would they part with ANY consideration to add to their already considerable and proven resource. After all, GLN's current exploration to date shows the drilling result for the first hole was average and the second hole required drilling to rediculous depths, let alone the unknowns about the stratigraphy's porosity and permeability at those depths.

Regardless of the size of the resource, greater depth adds to CAPEX and OPEX and pushes a project up the lithium cost curve. Don't believe idiots who write otherwise. Unfortunately for many holders who bought in late to this stock, they have suffered the same fate as those over at AGY. BS posts about multi-billion dollar market caps and a share price with a dollar sign in front of it can attract inexperienced and naive investors and they are the ones who generally end up holding the can after the balloon bursts. Sad to say that most of the original GLN pumpers would have jumped ship by now - like they did at AGY. They write that they are still holders, but they are long gone. AND the pattern will continue with their next target spec.

You can kick me to death with your keyboard all you like, but I was tired of holding my tongue about this stock. It has very little chance off making it long term. That is a fact. I have invested heavily in another lithium explorer/developer and I would never say it is a sure thing, and it could go the same way of most junior explorer/developers - down the shite shute. I respect substance and abhor hype because the last two weeks has shown many GLNers that it can hurt when the 'real' story unfolds.

GLN may be able to pull a rabbit out of the hat in the short term (and I sincerely hope it does for those in the red), but its long term prospects are limited. Caveat emptor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $63.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $239.5K 1.905M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 383040 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 90000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.