GLN 3.85% 12.5¢ galan lithium limited

Galan Lithium - Cash and Funding -Fully Funded!, page-42

1. 2,572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1674
    They wont pay to lock up a resource that would never come to market. Why would they when they have millions of tonnes of easily extractable, good quality brine to exploit. They would not sweat one minute about someone else acquiring a resource that is a lot smaller, lower grade and sits much higher up the cost curve. What would that supposed new owner do with it - it wont be developed because there are way too many better resources, hard rock and brine, scattered all around the planet. The market is not that stupid. Only a small number of new, larger scale lithium brine projects will be developed over the next few years and Sal de Vida most probably will be one of them, but it will be the only one at Hombre Muerto.

Feel free to bag LPI all you like as it has its risks like all other explorer/developers. Its just you wont find me, like some fools on this thread and on LPI, trumpeting rediculous market caps and share prices based on SFA. I will comment on actual economic, geoscientific and hydrogeological results, not BS speculation, AND I have very right to comment here given all the misleading dribble that can infect it on occasion. Nothing wrong with providing an alternative view point, is there? Or do you just want to read the same old blue sky BS that so many peddle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $63.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $239.5K 1.905M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 383040 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 90000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.