GLN 7.14% 13.0¢ galan lithium limited

Galan news and media, page-42

1. 4,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3104
    I agree the outcome should be good when news eventually arrives.

There is a lot of sheet going on in the world at the moment so scepticasim is playing a roll in all of this.

Traders live and breath, and put bread on their tables during these uncertain times.

I’m going to say it again people... There is now too much money tied up in this disruption for it to go backward. The car makers are now nearly ALL committed to producing multiple EVs in the next two years. 200 new models plus in the next two years.

What does this seriously tell you. You’re looking at at least 90 years of business turning themselves around in under a decade. They are ALL going electric, there are announcements every single day from car makers promoting their new EVs.

Anyone believing all the squabble being delivered by the old hands, and those that fund them, need to attend a free seminar in the way the world will soon be working. Perhaps all of us good share holders could put in a few cents each into a fund to educate these poor folk.

lOOK at the way the car industry has embraced this technology over the last six months. It astounds me.

Do you really think they would be spending 400 billion on developing their industry if they didn’t have an understanding, or complete faith!!!

They all know where this is heading.. A major disruption as experienced in the early 19th century.

Anyone not familiar with a great picture of a classic disruption look at the photos of NYC in 1908, and then again in 1916. This spells out the dynamics of the story that is unfolding in front of our eyes at the moment.

Once again the initial reaction to electric power can be compared to the general public opinion to the petrol cart!
    We all know fossil is scrambling to get a foothold where ever they can, but at the same time trying to save face by starving the future players by devious means. And with all their greedy holdings are doing a very, very good job.

lithium is so young and green it’s still easy pickings for these fossil giants. They’ll beat us down for as long as they can . hey in the end of the day they’re looking after themselves.

So many things going against us. But so much going on in our favour once the misinformation is interpreted for the world. This will only happen when the media take us seriously.

The world has just begun a change, This decade will be discussed and looked back on as a defining moment in the history of mankind.

GLTM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.