GLN 0.00% 16.5¢ galan lithium limited

You probably already recognize the presentation and you need to...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    You probably already recognize the presentation and you need to know it was not enough time to "present" much; just 15 minutes for each speaker; the rest was in the next room where each company has a small stand; table, few fliers and a banner.
    I've spent most of the day at the GLN stand, talking with JP, Nathan and Terry; great team, very focused and determined.
    JP is a "doer", very "hands-on", really keen to jump in and do what needs to be done; but also loaded with a lot of modesty; something rarely seen.

Few lines that I've got today; this is unofficial, just comments I got (or interpreted) from the discussions; any dates or timelines are estimated and not specific deadlines:
    - geophysics finished and the results to be ready in about 10 days
    - next step would be drilling permits approval in about a month
    - drilling to start very soon after approval (a week or two after)
    - first drilling results by the end of the year (with a fairly good confidence)

This estimated timeframe is on assumption that will be no major event affecting the plan.

After this the next step would be JORC, possible sometime mid next year; similar time period for considering pilot works. However the main focus at this moment is on the drilling and proving the resource; as soon as this is done we'll get the plan for the rest.

This is what I got today and as a disclaimer it is my understanding and it is presented from my point of view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $266.9K 1.616M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 282887 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 696964 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.