GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

You are preaching to the already converted, a GXYs potentials...

1. 4,994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3113
    You are preaching to the already converted, a GXYs potentials are enormous, those taking the shit out of Mt Catlin fail to understand the resource has eight years to go and can be easily upgraded by a future drilling campaign, GXY has tenements to explore yet?

SDV will continue to be the jewel in the crown as we as a company, and the sector in general moves forward. There is some serious sheet there with impurities to boot, James Bay is the dark horse and a potential long term company maker. I just look at the stock as a whole and try to encompass these three projects and their future rewards.

Mt Catlin looks to continue to produce revenue and its appears to to be cash flow positive, SDV in its eventuality looks to be a cash cow that will be envied by many. James Bay is an uneasy trick to follow, if and when this sector ignited this rustic piece of the GXY puzzle could well push us up once again.

Conclusion being GXY has enormous potential in a potentially capped and somewhat restricted market, somebody is definitely playing silly buggers here and it’s not just GXY that has been caught up in this stalemate.

All in my opinion folks, and good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.