GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Soho, I agree with 99.95% of what you say, and I really like...

1. 374 Posts.
    Soho, I agree with 99.95% of what you say, and I really like your contributions.  For example - I too prefer to base my plays on technicals over fundamentals, for the sheer reason that fundamentals only incorporate the micro, whereas technicals tend to be more macro.  However...

Personally, i'm not investing in lithium because of the green angle.  I'm investing in it because I can clearly see a motivated movement to decentralise the control and consumption of energy.  Renewable energy is getting cheaper and cheaper, and better and better as a domestic and commercial and industrial option. The fact that it's green?  High five to those who care!

Another thing I see - we've had over 100 years of internal combustion engine development, yet Tesla has put the sword to all supercars with V1.0 of EV technology, without any pointed effort in that domain at all.  This is a fundamental paradigm shift that changes the concept of auto performance forever. Guys love cars, and rich guys demand the ultimate in performance cars - you simply cannot have the most high performance car in the world anymore if it doesn't incorporate EV tech.  And this will lead to a trickle down scenario across all of automobilia, as it always has.  The fact that it's green?  Again, high five again to those who care.

As for where GXY stands as a company.  Income, contracts, little debt, years ahead in the production lifecycle, the ultimate of lithium tenements yet to be exploited, and in the very best position to exploit them.  I'm not sure you're Geodynamics company you've referenced above was ever in a situation where they could push themselves to the next level.  GXY is.

Sure, things may come unstuck, we're still in minor league after all, and we as investors are pitching our Li bets well ahead of the anticipated demand curve.  But of all the stock options in all the sectors in all the world, GXY seems to be exceptionally well positioned to take advantage of impending 21st century resource trends.
    Last edited by Ravenhaller: 02/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.