GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

That's plane fare and its gyprock down here, not drywall. :D I...

1. 4,780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 873
    That's plane fare and its gyprock down here, not drywall.
    I did a couple years plastering/gyprockijg with my bro and his boss etc- fun crew but almost the worst job I've ever done, rat etc shit pouring down when ripping out old sheets, dusty crap from the new sheets being cut, snarky clients, Chinese 'plasterers' undercutting us with absolutely horrible setting and the list goes on.
    Being a shorty didn't help either- six foot five boss on one end of a 6mtr sheet just standing there casual as, holding the sheet just above his head and me on the other end on tippy toe yelling 'hurry up you f&@kers! While my bro was in the middle with his senco screw gun with the auto screw feed thingy slowly fixing it to the joist or whatever, both having a good old laugh.... jeez!
    I must admit though, it really taught me how to judge if something is level or not, still love a really well done cornice and always pick the hell out of people's 'square set' houses lol.
    Maybe Galaxy etc could start chucking some lithium in the sheets to cut down on 'samoan' Mondays?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.