GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Galaxy... GXY... Chart..., page-1815

1. 1,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2879
    Thanks Red.

Yeah - I'm aware of the distinction and appreciate the link to bone up on the financial legals a bit more.
    I guess I use it as a short-hand because I have yet to see JP Morgan show up as anything but nominees and perhaps have incorrectly assumed that this is simply their regular way of doing business. Particularly when it comes to holdings of their size.
    We simply don't know I guess. Whether it's head office or a postbox.
    It could be a holding by an entity that wants a bit of privacy and I guess @Thesi would enjoy the intrigue that it is sometimes used as cover to accumulate for take-overs etc.

The main thing is that, so far, it's been a giant sticky holding of 207m shares.

What is interesting is that the combo of JP Morgan, HSBC, National and Citicorp
    are pretty much the set of funds (..errr.. make that nominees) that crop up at the top end of many of the major Australian ASX200 companies, including the big 4 banks.
    JP Morgan Nominees have a little less than 9% of CBA.
    I don't go back that far with Galaxy - only to Dec 2015 - and these 4 have continued to dominate our Top 20 the whole time, through thick and very very thin.
    Galaxy is a bit of a rarety as, as far as I know, the same quartet do not yet crop up behind any other oz lithium play.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.