GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Galaxy... GXY... Chart..., page-1826

1. 1,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2879
    No need to be sorry.
    Galaxy will indeed be out of debt soon enough.

I realise I may well be out of my zone arguing quality of banks with a retired banker but this rating agency doc from 9 days ago paints a different picture.
    Perhaps things have moved on since you retired?

https://www.scoperatings.com/search/download?id=2b3a80b8-a5f8-4896-9407-0763b9365917

BNP Paribas

"The Issuer Credit-Strength Rating (ICSR) of A+ for BNP Paribas reflects our view that the group, which now ranks as the euro area’s largest banking group by total assets, continues to preserve reassuring, stable and predictable credit fundamentals, underpinned by a relatively well-balanced universal-bank business model. Besides being one of the dominant players in the French banking market, BNP Paribas has over the years built or acquired valuable retail and commercial bank franchises – among them on the US West Coast, Italy, and Belgium. Its wholesale and investment banking business remains substantial but the group has been able to de-risk and scale back during and after the crisis without fundamentally altering its business model."

btw:
    It's largely irrelevant where a bank is located or lends its money.
    Only 33% of Galaxy's assets are in this corner of the world.
    The main thing is that Galaxy has scored financing with a major international bank and solved the short-term finance issues left over from it's rapid turnaround from near death in 2015.

You posted scores of times a couple of weeks ago claiming we were out of funds.
    You have to concede that this solves that issue and your claims of insolvency were completely wrong. You really should apologise to the good people here for all that carrying on when the solution was so easy.

Now instead you want to argue that the interest rate would be high
    - simply because you feel it might be.
    OK. Fine. Add $1m extra interest if you wish and it doesn't change anything.

I would say a man such as yourself surely has better things to do that carrying on like this.
    If I was some rich ex-banker I'd probably spend the last part of my life not worried about money at all. I'd probably have made enough of it by then that I'd be sick of it all.
    I'd probably play golf, date women young enough to be my daughter, travel a bit, listen and play music and read interesting books.
    Most probably donate a fair bit to charities and do some giving back to society.

Not this kind of stuff.

If you need to keep your hand in then worry about your own stock - it's own financing, quality of management and it's length of time and path to production.
    Last edited by airconditioner: 20/01/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.