GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I haven't been around as long as AC, crash, Bron, upstart etc,...

1. 1,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131

I haven't been around as long as AC, crash, Bron, upstart etc, but watching for a while. It's been a bit disappointing watching peoples behaviour as soon as a (respected) member of the forum takes an alternate view to the common mass. The whole idea for this forum gig is to share thoughts /perspective/viewponts to develop everyone's understanding of a particular company, or the market itself. It would benefit some here to open their minds to alternative viewpoints. You dont have to act on it, but it would be remiss not to consider them.

Ultimately, confirmation bias only ever serves to limit our personal success in the markets.

Just for clarification:

Upramp: this is going to 10 dollars!!! Omfg.

Downramp: this company is going bankrupt cos I heard from my goat that they have run out of cash.

Use either AC 's or crash's posts as a considered perspective, neither post without providing supporting documentation to the perspective being presented.

Whether the perspective is positive or negative that doco takes time to put together. Have a little respect for the guys sharing, it's easier for them not to. Simple as that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.