GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Galaxy... GXY... Chart..., page-241

1. 348 Posts.
    It is disappointing to see such a good company that is probably the clear leader in all of the lithium stocks. yet it is being ambushed for whatever reason and by whoever. The last Month has been an out and out intentional assault on this company. I know other lithium companies have also been hit but no where near the veracity that GXY has suffered. But I am not selling one share. I as some of the other LT holders on this forum will buy up more shares at opportune times, I don't have a clue where the bottom will be but in 6-12 Months I think it will not be anywhere near this price. My opinion only of course.
    I don't know why ASIC has not raised an eyebrow to the way the SP has been clearly aggressively manipulated down particularly at the close of trade and after the close of trade. The pattern over the last
    Month seems to show that the longer this downward pressure is maintained the more aggressive the drop in the SP becomes.
    On the other side of this manipulation for everyone who sells a share for what ever reason their is someone who is thinking the opposite and buying.
    But again I will weather the storm and hold and buy.
    Good luck to all LTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.