GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Galaxy... GXY... Chart..., page-242

1. 1,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Well... given a certain Country with a vested interest in oil has a fund of trillions of dollars it would be all too easy for them to pump... and dump the ass out of any lithium or competing industries. Not saying this is happening, but with the ability to short stocks so easily these days it would be easy to launch a callous attack on any company financially if you have the capital.

First thing... even if it's the only thing they do is they need to get rid of shorting where you sell shares you don't even own. It's counter-productive and basically they're just mooching off actual investors that actually care about the long term strength and viability of the company.

As someone on a minimal income... it's disheartening watching what for me was 3x a years income in profits vaporise to nearly nothing especially cause I wanted to hold them for a year for CGT savings. At this rate I'll be getting 50% discount on SFA or claiming a capital loss if thing keep going South.

I'm long term and still have every GXY and NMT share I've bought... but I'd rather log in each day and NOT see -5% day-after-day... after day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.