GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Galaxy... GXY... Chart..., page-358

1. 64 Posts.

41c is not too much at all....
    Look at the chart
    -12/08 41, 41.5 is light support, drifts to strong support and oversold at 32.5 shoots straight back to 40.5 19/08
    -By 23/08, 23/08 the light support line at 41 now becomes new resistance, falls 10% and tests again on 06/09
    -Falls to 32 again 12/09 forming strong support and continuing to stick and move in the downward channel, tests resistance at 40 one week later 19/09.
    -The test last week was to see if 32 would stay as support or flip and become resistance. If it closed consistently under 30 for some days in a row with volatility you could strongly suggest it would continue down, and gap to mid 20s. Volume wise however, it stabalised.
    -My chart assumption and view is that 34 to 36 is a break of that downward trend back towards to a more true valuation of the SP on the back of the plant update.

Tomorrow will tell if I have learned to read correctly into some market psychology or if all this typing is smoke up the arse.
    To be honest I wanted it to fall to 27c so I could load up, but hey, I'm in the green either way.

GL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.