GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Galaxy... GXY... Chart..., page-3655

1. 2,110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    If you are using logical mindset to analyse this company in the past 2.5 months then you probably blown out of the windows already. And welcome to the stock market

People say negative cash flows is bad for company, prbly need to dig in much deeper than just reading what you been present. Think outside the box..When it comes to investment, you need to ask yourself how long will you allow the funds to lock in for, what  is the acceptable risk levels they are willing to go through, what does the company do, is the fundamentals of the company strong enough to for it goes through the turbulent phases before having smooth sail, funny how people know all the above but when the sp falls and you fear blindly override their strategies... my box checklist
    -what does the company do
    -whats the demand in the market for your products
    -fundamentally how strong does the company position themselves for the stormy weather
    -transparency of the business activities
    -last but not least, who we have in our management teams.
    -are u using ur bread money to invest

Here is a lil snapshot of my small investment in 2015.
    SBM.jpg
    If you are a holder and you will only lose your money if you play with short sellers, I know everyone has dif investment strategies and I wish you best of luck,  sit back & relax if you go for long.

Believe in yourself! SBM.jpg

Cheers,
    momo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.