GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Galaxy... GXY... Chart..., page-3683

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Thanks GW, I previously worked in the oil and gas industry for 15 years but due to a neromuscular disease diagnosis i have had to retire.
    This now leaves me with too much time up my sleeve so to keep myself occupied i am trying to learn the craft of share trading.
    There is a heck of a lot to learn and half the time on the intellectual posts i wouldnt have a clue as to what they are saying but given time and knowledge this will all come.
    Ive played the share trading game a few times but i am the same as you unless you have skin in the game it does not give you the same level of excitement.
    Thankyou for your suggestions and i will look into them and starting training myself up.
    Obviously working in the energy sector for such a long time i have developed a sound knowledge of production/construction of oil and gas plants/platforms and i still have a lot of mates in that industry on just about any of the plants being built or in production in oz so if you need any info from them i would be happy to share.
    I dont do social media ie FB,IG or twitter so you never know i may just see a wolf walking in to a pub one day and i will buy you a beer.
    Cheers Pidgo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.