GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Galaxy... GXY... Chart..., page-3684

1. 2,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392

Hi Upstart,

It's really good of some people here to sympathise with the longs, and I bet that many of the longs are sitting 'snug as a bug' in their cosy Galaxy positions, well under where this share price is now, star gazing, having a few laughs, and letting others do the worrying for them. They're probably doing better in their Galaxy investments than those still sitting on the sidelines. If we're going back to the 30's, the 20's, and 7c BC, then I won't be able to keep up, as I don't have the outfits to wear. I'd much rather stay in the safety zone of the 40's now that we're here, until we start climbing again.

If we are to fall again, I'll get my crash helmet ready.
    For those new to the forum, we have been through these price dips before, and many of us made money from the last one, when it went under 30c, and climbed back to around 70c. And the last dip would have set many up to endure this dip. I would say that many here intend to repeat this experience.

I think that right about now, a dance may be in order... Do you think you can Dance like this Upstart?
    At least I have the clothes and the helmet to wear, for this one, in my current Safety zone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.