GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Galaxy... GXY... Chart..., page-4206

1. 1,525 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Nope.
    Just waiting for either a break down or break out

Break down - buy in low 30c,, suspect that are a tonne of stop losses below 40c.. and shorters have yet to push this down.. just been opening their positions hence the 1c trade range past few days.

Break out - ride the train up.

Whichever it goes - I'll just trade accordingly.... but I suspect breakdown is more likely than breakout.. but still wondering about the trigger.. usually something causes it..AGM could be a trigger due to current and potential future dilution.

ORE has a good run so far.. but just really short covering (SGH did one too, and so did Myers).. usually if it gets into the top 10 short stocks, it's usually a matter of time that it crashes...... but also ORE was hovering on MA200 on weekly charts

If GXY were to hover on that kind of level, then we are talking 20c..which is insane.. i don't think that would occur... that kind of event only happens if one of the lithium companies blow up spectacularly, thus affecting the sector.

PLS just a bit hype atm due to offtake but ultimately, PLS needs to bank the profits.. that's the most fundamental thing.

I won't hold GXY long.. macro level is a bit toppy.. high tide over....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.