GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Galaxy... GXY... Chart..., page-69

1. 1,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    This may be the case, but this is the first "true" delay in production that Galaxy has had since re-opening Mt. Cattlin, and investors are overreacting to a 3 month delay. Like AC has been saying, production delays are inevitable for all producers, i.e Orocobre, has taken 5 years to actually produce, the problems with SQM is having with CORFO (and that Julio Ponce, the son-in-law of a ruthless dictator, who committed numerous human rights violations--200,000 Chileans went into exile-- and Ponce benefitted substantially and embezzled millions at the expense of Chilean's pension fund---look into Cascadas case) among other problems, then 3 months is very minimal. From an activist point of view, I am not entirely sure how people can be comfortable investing in SQM.

Back to the main point, lets not freak out because of this delay and start harking on management. They have weathered crisis (no pun intended) fairly well, reducing debt significantly. It's very easy to focus on the negative, and blow them out of proportion, when the reality is that this is just some minor turbulence.

Furthermore, clients of GXY are not worried at all. Why would they be asking for more supply if they weren't confident in GXY's ability to produce? Let's all just relax, and be patient, and see the delay in context of the industry, assessing them relative to other PRODUCERS (not companies that HAVEN'T PRODUCE)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.