GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Article appeared in West Australian on 18th. Nothing that has...

1. 79 Posts.
    Article appeared in West Australian on 18th. Nothing that has not already been spoken or written about.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/business/a/-/wa/15877023/galaxy-in-limbo-as-chinese-pull-funding/

As a concerned shareholder knowing a second worker has passed I wrote to Iggy on Friday and asked him to clarify insurance/compensation cover for the workplace deaths and injured workers and families and received advice yesterday where confirming that Galaxy have the appropriate insurance cover in place, however he didnt confirm nor answer whether business continuity coverage was in place. I also questioned Galaxy's timing on expansion, funding requirements and the simply answer was that Sal de vida timeframe will reviewed.

Like many HC follwers and investors we would like to see Galaxy succeed however the board has made expansion and funding decisions which has cost many "retail" sharesholders a significant part of their investment. Lets hope the bad news is finished and we start see some life in the SP with Jiangsu processing plant up and running and that additional funding requirements not be required over next 12 months....cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.