GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

1. It doesn't matter who starts the thread. 2. The post was just...

1. 444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    1. It doesn't matter who starts the thread.
    2. The post was just a snipe and while you think it was relevant it didn't add anything.
    3. Your current sentiment is none which indicates to me and many others that you have no intention of buying, especially given some of your previous posts on other threads. I could speculate and say you discovered PLS relatively recently (e.g. in 2016) and missed the chance to pick up the stock at a low price and you're disappointed as a result. But that is only speculation.
    4. The one thing I agree with is that are in the biggest real estate bubble of all time and that's because the average house price in Sydney is roughly 9x average annual yearly income when the long term average is around 5.1x average annual yearly income.
    5. Many people (including me) disagree with you on the most overpriced piece to land in the country point, I imagine that Chris Ellison from MIN would be one of them. Also, it is actually difficult to raise $100m to build a mine if investors think the land is overvalued.

Cheers....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.