GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Hi clanconq1, I’ve never recalled having read a post, from...

1. 2,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Hi clanconq1, I’ve never recalled having read a post, from someone who is actually employed out at Mt Cattlin. It’s good to read your impression, of what is happening with employees at the site; in regard to not really wanting to relocate, for work, to the remote area.

I was just thinking, that our HC Galaxy forum, would have a lot of strong young bucks, who could possibly be looking for mining jobs, and who probably wouldn’t mind the work, and a bit of relocation.

Clearly, I can see in a lot of their posts, that they seem to be more interested, in everything that there is to know about mining;,and perhaps, may even be more interested in the metallurgical aspects involved in the mining side of Galaxy, than the actual trading and investing in the company. I’m sure that the salaries paid, would be pretty good rates also? May help to recoup some of their losses.

Perhaps, they could train me up for a job at Mt Cattlin. If they need a friendly face at reception; I could do that!

@clivemax .. the fun amenities would get me in...

Best wishes Galaxy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.